Saturday, July 13, 2024
spot_img
HomeNewsBuddha Air to Launch New Flights: Kathmandu to Pakyong Starting June 2024

Buddha Air to Launch New Flights: Kathmandu to Pakyong Starting June 2024

11th June 2024, Soon, Pakyong will soon be served by Nepal’s airline, Buddha Air, departing from Kathmandu. A crew from Buddha Air, including operational head Jeevan 

Basnet, administrative head Uday Krishan Shrestha, and network head Om Pradhananga, visited Pakyong Airport for the feasibility study. 

Buddha Air plans to operate two daily fights and the fight from Kathmandu to Pakyong will take about one hour, while the fight from Pakyong to Guwahati will take around 35 minutes. 

Pakyong Air Traffic Control gave the crew a presentation and then airport director Sanjeev Kumar Singh gave them a tour of the Airport. Mr. Singh claims that to fly to Pakyong Airport, Buddha Air is requesting authorization from the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). 

The crew has finished 80% of the necessary documentation, and after their return to Nepal, they will complete the remaining 20%. In addition to running flights between Kathmandu and Varanasi, Buddha Air is also requesting authorization to launch a new route between Janakpur and Ayodhya. The fights will use ATR 500 aircraft, which can accommodate 85–90 passengers. 

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
treekingmart

Most Popular

spot_img
spot_img

Recent Comments